- How to Purchase
- When you find something you like click on the item, choose your required size and colour, then ‘Add to Basket’. You can continue browsing our site and add other items to your order, until you are ready to pay. Check your order at any time by clicking on the Basket symbol. When you have finished choosing and you’re ready to pay, click on ‘Checkout’ which will start the payment process. This will take you to our secure payment system where your credit card details are safe. We will send you notification of your order by email.
- Trade Descriptions
- We endeavour to describe our goods on this site as accurately as possible, however slight variations may occur particularly on handmade items.
- We will need to take a few details about you including the address to where your credit card is registered and where you want your order delivered (if different). There is no need to be concerned about security as your information and Credit Card details are not stored on our server: your payments are processed by PayPal’s award winning service. Once this process is complete you will be issued with confirmation of your order. Our website and server are PCI compliant.
EthicTrade Ltd will not share your details with any third party except as legally required for gift aid collections. We will not email you more than 4 times a year with our seasonal updates. You can remove your details if you would not like to receive update emails in the My Account section of the web site.
- Payment Policy
- We accept Visa, Visa Delta, Visa Electron, MasterCard, Switch, Maestro & Solo. We do not accept American Express. All prices are listed and payments made in Great British Pounds (£).
- Order Processing and Delivery Policy
- We aim to process all orders from stock currently in our warehouse. If we have sold out of an item on a multiple order we will send out all items in stock and hold the out of stock items for despatch as soon as the item returns into stock. We aim to process all orders within 24 hours of receipt. Shipping to UK mainland and Northern Ireland is via Royal Mail Second Class post.
We aim for goods to be delivered within 10 days of placement of the order. All orders are guaranteed to be delivered within 28 days of placement of order. Please note that when ordering multiple items, the customer may receive two or more separate deliveries due to products being shipped from multiple destinations.
- Post & Packaging
- Postage and Packing is charged at a flat rate of £3.49 per order for mainland UK deliveries. See more on delivery.
- Refund / Returns Policy
- If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase please return it to the supplier named on your delivery note within 14 days in original condition, complete with labelling, for an exchange or full refund of the purchase price excluding Postage & Packaging. Please note that items bought from the Sale Items category must be returned with 7 days of receipt. We will not exchange or refund any worn or washed item unless faulty. Earrings for pierced ears cannot be refunded. Shrinkwrapped items (eg. CDs, DVDs) returned under Ethictrade’s 14 day returns policy must be unopened with any seals intact. You can expect a refund in the same form of payment originally used for purchase within 21 days of our receiving your return. Please note that the costs for returning the item to us are non-refundable. When you return goods, please retain proof of posting from your shipper. Without this we cannot be responsible for any items that fail to reach us. We always try to process returns as soon as they arrive. However, during busy periods, please allow up to 21 days for your return or exchange to be processed.
The ethicTrade returns guarantee is in addition to your statutory rights.
- Cancellation Policy
- Please note that you have a legal right to cancel your order within 7 days of the date of receipt of the goods, provided the goods are returned to the supplier named on the delivery note, new and in an unused condition in the original packaging together with a copy of the receipt. By returning, packing securely and enclosing the advice note and sending it back to the supplier named on the delivery note, a refund will be provided within 30 days of the date of cancellation.
- Your Account Information
- You can view current order status, past orders and are able to update address details, preferences and other relevant information in the My Account section also.
- Customer Service Contact Information
- For enquiries relating to despatch of your goods, please call our the ethicTrade offices on 01494 732 410.This phoneline is open Monday to Friday, 9.00am to 5.30pm. For all other enquiries please email us via the ‘Contact Us’ button and we will aim to reply to your query within three days.